Re: [MOL] Betsy is where? [02180] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Betsy is where?

Imagine my surprise when I saw my name in a heading of one of the postings.
Caught me off guard.  :)  I guess I missed the original message from Nancy,
sorry.  Thanks Lillian for responding, and waking me from my slumber.  Things
have been busy here, just like they are for everyone I suppose.  My mom (Elin)
has been having some bowel trouble along with a lot of confusion and
grogginess from her duragesic patch.  Unfortunately, our not so good days are
beginning to out number our good days.  I have cut my job to just three days a
week to spend more time with her.  We have been going out a lot and I have
been trying to stay off the computer when she is awake.  I could go on and on,
but I won't.  We manage the best that we can one day at a time.  I try to read
everyone's posts and keep up on what all is going on, I guess some of the
problems we are having don't seem as big as what some others are going
through.  I rejoice with every positive doctors appointment, and feel the
disappointment that is encountered too.  I will try to get more involved, I
know I have some things to deal with in this journey, and know that this great
group of folks can really help me.

I had better get going, I only have 333 messages to get through.

Take Care and God Bless,
Betsy