Re: [MOL] Magnesium supplementation lowers blood pressure [02179] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Magnesium supplementation lowers blood pressure

Marty OH Marty OH Marty....

If you were here right now I would kiss you BIG TIME!!!

I suffer with very high blood pressure problems (severely high pressure).
This sounds like a great help to me.   Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Love, Hugs and Kisses
PJ