[MOL] Welcome Bill, thanks for writing! [02178] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Welcome Bill, thanks for writing!

---- Begin included message ----
The original message was received at Tue, 25 Aug 1998 11:41:06 -0400 (EDT)
from p196.islc.net [208.224.174.196]

<mol-cancer@list.meds.com>

550 <mol-cancer@list.meds.com>... Host unknown (Name server: list.meds.com: host not found)

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
Dear Bill:  You have given us good news.  It is so good to hear that you concur
with the treatment plan, are pleased with your wife's team and that things are
progressing well for her.  Thank God, we love to hear the good news, it somehow
gets us through the rough spots.  And me, stop battering the men?  I can't, I love
them so much.  We have wonderful men, though not many who are active and have the
greatest sense of humor's.  I just keep them on their toes; as they do me.  As far
as courage, yes, our molers have tremendous courage and Bill each and everyone, no
matter if they are on the journey or caregivers are some really very very special
people.  They make us realize that there is much good in our troubled society and
always so so willing to help the next person.  Bill, be nice if you and your wife
could come to N.Y. and meet some molers.  We are having a special event and there
should be roughly some 40 molers there. Some of us are going onto the March and
our dear Nanc has made up a wonderful t-shirt for any moler interested.  Cancer is
a journey, not only for your wife, daughter and yourself; it has many up's and
down's, we coined it the "roller coaster"; so hang in with us friend, you will get
lots of information in between all the giggles.......Our love and prayers to your
wife and yourself, it's not easy being the caregiver, we know.  It is so difficult
to watch the one you love the most go through this; so you have to be the very
best cheerleader, the best advocate and all this over and above your regular
responsibilities. Hope your shoulders are huge and comfy at the same time for your
dear wife. Your friend, Lillian

---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----