Re: [MOL] Suzanne/Les [02173] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Suzanne/Les

Les,

You are in Cincy?!  Lived in Dayton for over 5 years just as they were
developing Mt. Adams (I think that is the name - Johnny Bench had a new
condo there) - loved the place - let's not talk about Dayton.

Hope today is just as good or better for you!

Suzanne