Re: [MOL] Paula A. [02170] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Paula A.

Dear Paula,
I also have dense breasts.. (FAT) I had a lump and it was cancer stage II.
Had lump removed then week later had tissue surrounding it removed with 24
limp nodes.. I start kemo tomarrow.. then radiation.. had 3 biops.  I didn't
find it until mamagram.. don't wait around. get biop. Early detection can save
your life.  I am scared but hanging in there..Good luck.

Love,
Judy