[MOL] "thoughts for today" [02169] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "thoughts for today"

Hi There,

Here are my "thoughts for today" (just in case you've been waiting for
them).  :)

	Most people believe they see the world as it is.  However, we
        really see the world as we are.

        What you value is what you think about.  What you think about,
	you bring about.

We all have a different view of the world around us, and its perspective
is taken from what's in our hearts and in our minds.  Just like the
computer saying, "G.I.G.O." (garbage in garbage out), our hearts and
minds have to be fed good things if we are to produce good things in our
lives.  EVERY THING your eyes see and your ears hear WILL affect you one
way or another.  Sometimes it's obvious, but most times it's much more
subtle, but it WILL be a part of shaping your life whether you believe
it or not!!!!

I could go on and on with this subject, but I'll close now.  I don't
want to over stay my welcome.  :)  Maybe I'll pick up this topic
another  time, but for today, "that's all, folks."

God Bless,
Jo