[MOL] Ring The Bells...We Have a New Champion!! [02157] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Ring The Bells...We Have a New Champion!!

<< Dear Les,  ((and MOLers from John))

 Congratulations,  you have just taken the title of "Worst Jokester" from
 Joicy...who took it from me.  You certainly got my vacation off to a
 wonderful start.  We decided to take things easy today since the troops
 were a bit tired from their week and a half away.  We spent the day
 running chores, shopping (yea Lil and Carla...a guy who shops and likes
 it!) and getting school supplies out of the way.  One of Christine's (my
 eight year old) friends had surgery for tonsils, adenoids, and a drain
 for her ears (too many ear infections last year).  We decided to all make
 get well cards for her, blew up a couple of balloons for her and walked
 the mile to her house to surprise her.  The kids all had a ball and it
 was good to see them thinking about someone else...I was proud of them,
 especially since it was their idea.

 Thanks for the jokes and know that you, along with the rest of the
 "gang", are in my heart and prayers.  I do so wish you all well and at
 peace.  God Bless you and please say hello to everyone on mol-cancer for
 me...I do think of them in my daily prayers and miss them all.

 Be with God Les.
 John
 On Mon, 24 Aug 1998 18:11:31 EDT Lesnpeg@aol.com writes:

 >>From my MOL friend Joicy

No! I do not take the tittle from Joicy because I forwarded the joke from her.
No titles for me.
I am with God  and I love you my friend.

  ;>)  Les