Re: [MOL] Hair Loss [02156] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hair Loss

Dear Friends,
Had a horrible headache last night.  Woke me up at 2:oo AM.
My entire head was involved.  Except for a little pressure,
headache is gone this morning. But right now my hair seems
sore, I can't explain it any better than that.  And
certain places on the top of my head are sore to the touch.
Well, anyway, this is the third week since my first
round of chemo and I notice this morning that many
strands of hair are coming out!  I think this is
the start of my hair loss, but my question is:
Do you think the headache is related?  Does your
hair feel sore, kind of, when you first begin to lose
it?

Thanks.
Love Carol

PS RE: hurricane - Lil hope all is OK with you.