Re: [MOL] Shirts mailed this Morning, ready to go out tomorrow! [02154] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Shirts mailed this Morning, ready to go out tomorrow!

I got the info. too, thanks.
Pauline, My husband Wayne and I have been priviledged to be a part of mol
since his sister Lisa was diagnosed with colon cancer, stage four, in
February this year. I came across mol when researching treatments, etc. on
the net. Introduced ourselves, and stayed for the wonderful support, humor,
kind words and the chance to vent when needed to people who understand. We
were offline for awhile, had some financial problems (who doesn't!), Then
Lisa became very ill and we lost her on the 14th July. I have grown to love
all of the molers very much (and there are many who don't correspond, just
'listen') and I just can't stay away. Maybe in some way I can make a
contribution and give just a little back from what I receive here.
How that then?! I forgot to warn you that when I get on my soap box....LOOK
OUT! LOL. Anyway, take care
Marianne (In Aussie Land).