Re: [MOL] Hi to All [02153] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi to All

Betty, welcome home, sounds like things are going in the right direction for
you.  If I understand it correctly it takes a few chemo rounds before they start
shrinking, am I not correct on that.  Pls be advised that SRS is recommended by
the National Cancer Institute; so is laiser (which is something to look into
also).  Good luck and sure glad to have you back.  Your friend, Lillian