Re: [MOL] Re: MOL Vicci--I went to the site and asked them to remove add [02152] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: MOL Vicci--I went to the site and asked them to remove add from M

Dear Nancy,
Yes! I do want a T-shirt.  An Ex-Large.  I'll wear it proudly.  Sending
check tonight and hopefully will find some pics for you to scan to Ross.
Addrress: Vicci Ewen
                PO Box 1349
                Eagle Point OR 97524
                if UPS please send to: 299 Loto St.  Eagle Point OR 97524
but no mail  will they deliver at the house.  Thanks Nancy    Can't wait to
see it.  I can't find it on Ross' Photo Album.  Where can I see it?  I can
see the
pic's but don't know where the shirt is?  Doesn't matter.....I'll see it
soon enough.  I wrote the check so now I need to go find pic's.  Take care
Nanc    Love Vicci

----------
> From: NLPOST@aol.com
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] Re: MOL Vicci--I went to the site and asked them to
remove add from M
> Date: Monday, August 24, 1998 5:42 AM
>
> Hi Vicci,
> I really get tired of those adds in the forum, some people only think of
> making money, and never think of peoples feelings.  Don is hanging in
there,
> he has a lot of radiation treatments to get through.  If you want a MOL
New