Re: [MOL] Hi to All [02147] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi to All

Got home from M. D. Anderson this week-end. This was my third chemo.
Tests showed no new tumors . The chemo has not shrunk the tumors but
they did not show any growth in the past 3 mos. Also my AFP had come
down from 7000 to 2000.  I can't find anything in my cancer guide on
AFP. Can anyone explain it to me?
I showed Dr. Patt the info from Staten Island about SRS. He didn't say
anything.
He read it and then started to talk about my tests.
Betty