Re: [MOL] Thanks for the prayers! [02146] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Thanks for the prayers!

Dear Joicy,
What wonderful news.  I know exactly what those pictures look like as
Rich's doctor gave him a  set of four.  I put them in his file but I think
that I will take them out and cut them apart and put one under the
windshield wiper of the next person that parks so close to me that I can't
open my door to get in.  I had to crawl in from the shot gun side.  That's
me, always thinking.   Hee Hee
Seriously, I'm happy for you and I do hope all your tests keep coming up
negative.  Love Vicci
PS  Sorry I haven't written much........am trying to get a post in now and
then.