Re: [MOL] HURRICANE WARNINGS! [02137] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] HURRICANE WARNINGS!

My goodness, how thoughtless of me not to think to make a life jacket for
Lil's computer, now if it sinks, it'll be all my fault.  I sure hope all you
MOL's will forgive me if something happens to Lil's computer.
Love you all,
Nanc