Re: [MOL] HURRICANE WARNINGS! [02132] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] HURRICANE WARNINGS!

Christine:  I bet the Tornado anywhere near you scared you?  It would me!  Yes,
the weather is crazy all over the U.S. and Canada.  Hope you are doing all right,
just someday we may hook up on the ICQ?  I have it; but can't get you to accept
me, don't you love me anymore? LOL! lillian