Re: [MOL] HURRICANE WARNINGS! [02129] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] HURRICANE WARNINGS!

Have been watching the news and worrying about you. We had severe
thunderstorms all night and a tornado watch today. We NEVER get tornadoes.
What strange weather. Make sure you find a good corner to hide in and put
your life jacket on if you are going to do any swimming. LOL. Take care and
God bless.
Christine