Re: [MOL] HURRICANE WARNINGS! [02111] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] HURRICANE WARNINGS!

Are you going to do a Surfing English /Composition project for those that were
absent?  LOL! Ah to be young again.  I only skiped school once, went to the sea
shore with a girlfriend who was older and definitely more wild than me (if you
can believe that one?) and there she met her boyfriend who had a blind date for
me.  The last I remember was me running as far as I could for a policeman, who
kindly drove me all the way home.  My mother never said a word, ofcourse she knew
I would never skip school again!  Glad your not on the path for this one, we
actually have two more to watch.......I have been through 3 and that is plenty.
On Hugo we went and helped clean up the debri; etc., that was so sad.
Thanks for letting me know that you are safe and sound there girlfriend. And I
will be keeping a check on Danielle and praying that none of them get you.  Love,
Lillian