Re: [MOL] Hello Irene Moore and Welcome to our Forum! [02110] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello Irene Moore and Welcome to our Forum!

How nice to see a newbie, welcome and just jump right in on any conversation you
would like.  You will meet many wonderful folks on this line, you can be open
and free and know that loving arms are there to understand it all.  Your friend,
Lillian