Re: [MOL] HURRICANE WARNINGS! [02106] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] HURRICANE WARNINGS!

Hey!  Sis,
I just called and talked to John first then Mary Ann, we had a nice long
visit.  Seemed so nice to hear a voice of the MOL's.  John wondered why she
hadn't ordered him a shirt too, so I called them and asked what size he
wanted, so I'm shipping both of theirs tomorrow.  Carla ordered a second one
too.  Well, I better go and get John's shirt ready to mail in the morning.
Love Ya Sis, I am saying an extra prayer for God to watch over my Sis and
family, and have Bonnie go the other way.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc