Re: [MOL] HURRICANE WARNINGS! [02105] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] HURRICANE WARNINGS!

Lillian

I am thinkking about you with the storm warnings.  We were just cleared that
Bonnie will no longer be a threat to us.  ALthough Danielle is right behind
her so here we go again.  I hope you all will be ok.  I have been through too
many hurricanes. to count.  They cause so much work and desturctu=ion even if
you don't get a direct hit.  Of course all the kids at school were hoping it
would come and many of our surfers didn't quite make it to school today and I
bet they won't be there tomorrow either.  Take care and be safe.  Jenny