Re: [MOL] HURRICANE WARNINGS! [02102] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] HURRICANE WARNINGS!

Maary Ann:  The only problem I can forsee with this storm is if I get caught in a
current I might float right out to sea, I am so bloated, or would it be I would
sink and hundreds of year's from now some salvage explorer would find me, pull me
up and throw me right back in, then ask for his investment back?  Take care of
those children, they are our future.  Love you, lillian