Re: [MOL] not cancer-related [02096] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] not cancer-related

Jean, have you use the web to get the information you are looking for.  They
have many many newspaper articles; etc. use your browser and go to genealogy.
It is amazing what you can find.  I found once where in 1924 an aunt of mine
attended someone's funeral, I almost fainted when I saw her name....it's lots of
fun.  Your Friend,, Sweet Buckler!