Re: [MOL] HURRICANE WARNINGS! [02094] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] HURRICANE WARNINGS!

NANC:  How right you are, I have it up about 20 ft. off the ground, sometime
tomorrow I will disconnect, we are not evacuating, shame on us.  We will seend
all the children and grand children on a vacation and my husband and I will
babysit all the animals, ofcourse if the course of the storm changes then we
won't be so nice and send everyone on vacation; but they will stay here as we
have a well built secure house.  Thanks Nanc!