Re: [MOL] Shirts mailed this Morning, ready to go out tomorrow! [02091] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Shirts mailed this Morning, ready to go out tomorrow!

Hi Mary Ann,
You may order one for your Hubby, I can mail them everyday, cause we go right
by the Post Office, I just made a second one for Carla, she did the same thing
as you did.  What size did your Hubby want, let me know tonight and it'll be
in the mail tomorrow, then just send another check.  No problem for me.
Love Ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 8/24/98 7:06:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,