Re: [MOL] A Joke/chick/les/Nanc [02087] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A Joke/chick/les/Nanc

Hey!  Les,
Do you know where we can get Elephant gauze, how many years do you think it
would take to gauze an Elephant with our gauze.  I'm not going to let my
Daughter help you that long, you'll just have to call in the National Guard.
Love ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 8/24/98 6:21:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Lesnpeg@aol.com