Re: [MOL] fast car [02085] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] fast car

My God Les,
Your responsible for my husband thinking I'm crazy again, not to many make me
laugh out loud, but this one did a bang up job, even my mother heard me, now
everyone in the house except for my two Yorkies think I'm crazy.  And I wonder
about them, they looked at me pretty funny on that one.  I loved it anyway.
LOL
Love Ya,
Nanc