Re: [MOL] Welcome Back Donna! [02084] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Welcome Back Donna!

Hi Donna,
So sorry your filling zapped lately.  It was good to hear from you, I've been
getting worried about some reg. that haven't posted.  You take care of your
self.  Don't worry about posting to everyone one on one.  At least don't worry
about me, cause I read all the posts.  My Don finished his 11th day of
radiation today.  Rest that's the best thing for you.  Don sleeps most of the
time too.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc