Re: [MOL] HURRICANE WARNINGS! [02072] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] HURRICANE WARNINGS!

Lillian,

Jim & I are praying that Hurricane Bonnie diverts itself out to sea. We just
heard on the news that a hurricane watch is in effect from Savannah to the
NC/VA border. We will be watching the news tonight to keep up to date. I am
glad that your family will be there. Our best to everyone.

Bye y'all & love,
Corinne