Re: [MOL] Excuse notes (joke) [02070] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Excuse notes (joke)

Joicy - this reminds me.....I have 6 younger brothers and sisters and at
one time my mother left for work prior to my youngest brother and sister
leaving for school.  They walked about 6 blocks to school (Of course, this
was 30 years ago, so it was safe to do that then!).

My brother, who was in first grade, decided he had a bathroom problem and
couldn't leave the bathroom for very long.  So my sister, who was in the
4th grade, wrote a note for him to take to his teacher.   She wrote in her
best 4th grade penmanship, "Dear Teacher:  Please excuse Robert.  He has
the 'rans'.    signed,  Mrs. Reinhart"

Needless to say the teacher had a good laugh, which she shared with the
"real" Mrs. Reinhart.

Love you and your jokes.  Paula
> From: Telesco,Cathy <cathy.telesco@gartner.com>
> To: 'mol-cancer@lists.meds.com'
> Subject: RE: [MOL] Excuse notes (joke)
> Date: Monday, August 24, 1998 12:04 PM
>
> Joicy - I am laughing so hard I am crying.  These are hysterical!  Thanks
> for the laugh.  Cathy

There