Re: [MOL] Shirts mailed this Morning, ready to go out tomorrow! [02064] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Shirts mailed this Morning, ready to go out tomorrow!

Mailed today;
Les              5
Carla            1
Tracy            1
Lil                 1
Corinne          2

Ready to go out tomorrow;
Marty            2
Mary Ann      1   Got your check today.

Thank you all of you and I hope you enjoy your shirts, I have been wearing
mine around here, even got orders from people that want to wear them in
support of more cancer cures, and to support our group, they wished us the
best.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc