Re: [MOL] Welcome Back Donna! [02060] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Welcome Back Donna!

It was sheer delight to see your e-mail today Donna and to get an update on your
progress.  Yes, it is so, people do not understand, in reality they don't want to
either.  People will say to me "how are you doing, you look so great" and I hadn't
even the opportunity to say how I was doing. So one hangs their head, mumbles a
weak thanks and walks away asking God for the strength to make
it.....re-evaluating our lives is one of the most positive things that come's from
cancer and in the end we are far greater people for having walked this journey.
We are the epitome of what the Peace Children "Love and Peace" were trying to
obtain; but something's got in their way, like pot; etc.  Sure it is all scary,
and we stumble (sometimes falling flat on our faces), get back up and move forward
once again.  These are all lessons dear heart and you know I pray for you always.
Pls. don't wait so long again to let us know how you are doing.  Love, your
friend, Lillian