Re: [MOL] Vicci! [02059] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vicci!

I am so glad you are back, I have really missed you Vicci.  I wonder what caused
your son's bout to the hospital?  I guess sometimes we just never get to the
bottom of things.  I think his radiation will go like a breeze and mom will be
able to relax some and take care of herself.  You are a beautiful person, stay
that way.  Your friend, lillian