Re: [MOL] Hello Everybody/Mary, Suzanne, Cindy C, etc... [02056] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello Everybody/Mary, Suzanne, Cindy C, etc...

Dearest Donna,

So glad to hear from you again!  We have missed you.  Sorry you are
not feeling well. I truly understand.  I pray for you every night.

Love to you,
Mary