[MOL] Last Change for St Jude Prayer List [02054] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Last Change for St Jude Prayer List

In reference to my note regarding St. Jude Prayer List, I will be mailing out
the petition for prayers tonite.  There is still time for petitions for you
and your family.  Please e-mail pserritell@aol.com with all your petitions -
place in subject St. Jude Prayer.

If you do not have a copy of my original message please let me know.

Respectfully yours,
PJ