Re: [MOL] Donna - Pain & Fatigue [02052] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Donna - Pain & Fatigue

Donna,

I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well, but I know exactly how you feel.
When I was going thru chemo and radiation, the fatigue was tremendous. It was
all I could do to get up from bed to dress and sit on the couch.

I hope the pain in your chest continues to subside. Did you onc say this could
happen again?

Let me know how you are doing and feeling. It's hard for those who are not on
this journey to understand the pain, fatigue, etc.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Bye y'all,
Corinne