Re: [MOL] Fw: Jim Crowe [02045] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fw: Jim Crowe

Dearest Cindy,
I am so very sorry.My heart goes out to you and your family, I know how
very hard it is to just get up each day. I am sending a little poem, I hope
it gives some comfort.

Farewell, dear Jim, and thank you
For the welcome you gave us here.
For comfort in joy and sorrow,
The feeling you really did care.
Farewell, dear Jim, and thank you
For the memories rich in our hearts,
Which help in these final moments
When the time has come to part.
Farewell, dear Jim, and bless you,
As you blessed our lives each day -
And please! Will you give the other angels
A welcome, in just the same way?

Thinking of you, Love Marianne and Wayne.