RE: [MOL] NY MOL Shirts, Lil, Carla, Marty,Cathy, Nonie, Mary Ann! [02044] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] NY MOL Shirts, Lil, Carla, Marty,Cathy, Nonie, Mary Ann!

Nanc:
I guess my previous message didn't work - oh, well.  How are you dear Nanc?
I will need a large shirt and all of my info will be mailed to you.  Thanks
so much!! Love, Cathy.