RE: [MOL] Fw: Jim Crowe [02041] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Fw: Jim Crowe

Dearest Cindy, I am saddened by the news of the passing of your beloved Jim.
Take comfort in knowing that he is no longer suffering but is now at peace.
I wish I could give you a great big hug at a time like this.  May God bless
you and please know I continue to pray for all of you.  Love, Cathy