RE: [MOL] update on mom's condition [02040] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] update on mom's condition

PJ:
So happy to hear your God news, it's certainly is a nice way to start a new
work week.  Messages like these not only make us happy for you and your
family, they inspire us all to continue on in our hope and prayers and
struggles knowing that God never forgets his children.  God Bless you,
Cathy.