Re: [MOL] Good News>Les>Marty [02033] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Good News>Les>Marty

My Dearest Les,

YOur thank you, and your friendship is worth more than anything material
thing I can dream of. Friendship means much to Barb and I. It is
actually the glue that holds our souls and hearts together. For had we
not the friends of Mol, our lives would be that much less meaningless.
WE are blessed, my friend, we tend to look at Mol and the wonderful
souls of Mol as our...."purpose for living" and contributing.

God Bless for your very kind words. Be well and stay well.

Your FRiends
marty and Barb