Re: [MOL] Good Evening [02032] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Good Evening

Dear Paula,

Yes, sometimes it becomes confusing, I believe there are several Cindys
and a couple of Elizabeths, now Paulas. YOu have a good idea to add the
first initial of your last name to the title. Thank you for clearing up.

God Bless
marty