[MOL] "thoughts for today" [02027] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "thoughts for today"

Hi Everyone,

Just coming to you this morning with my "thoughts for today":

        Worry is a futile thing,
        It's somewhat like a rocking chair.
        Although it keeps you occupied,
        It doesn't get you anywhere.

        Worry is the senseless process of using today to clutter up
        tomorrow's opportunities with leftover problems from yesterday.

Boy, don't we all get into that trap of worrying sometimes?  We waste
such precious time that could have been used doing something more
productive, maybe even something that would help our situation.  Well,
I've been on both sides of the worry fence.  One side is where I worry
and try to handle it all myself, and the other side where I let God help
me carry the load and together we get through it.  You know what?  I
really like the second side the best---much easier on my spirit, soul,
and body!!!

God Bless,
Jo

P.S. For those of you who read the Bible, read Phil. 4:4-8 (one of my
favorites).