[MOL] Cindy [02023] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Cindy

Dear Cindy, it broke my heart to read your message on MOL this morning.
What a difficult time this has been for you.  I wish that there were words
to express how I feel and that would help you through this time of grief
and sorrow.  I hope that knowing that your friends here at MOL are with you
helps in some small way.   You are in our thoughts and prayers.   May Jim
rest in peace.     Mary Ann