Re: [MOL] Re: MOL Vicci--I went to the site and asked them to remove add [02020] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: MOL Vicci--I went to the site and asked them to remove add from M

Hi Vicci,
I really get tired of those adds in the forum, some people only think of
making money, and never think of peoples feelings.  Don is hanging in there,
he has a lot of radiation treatments to get through.  If you want a MOL New
York shirt let me know, I'm sending out 12 today.  I'll send out the shirt as
soon as I get your address and you can send a check to me for $12.00 includes
shipping in the USA.  Just let me know if you want one, what size, and your
address.  Mine is;
Nancy L. Postema
97 N. Weber Road
Muskegon, Mi 49445
(616) 744-8362
Nice hearing from you, and hope you are holding up and your son is being good
and doing good.  Feel free to write anytime.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 8/24/98 3:42:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time, vicci@wave.net