RE: [MOL] MOL ALBUM.... [02017] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] MOL ALBUM....

Hi!

It would also help if you remembered to put the words "Photo Submission" in
the Subject line of your email editor.  That way, your photo would be sorted
into a special mailbox on my end, and it would be obvious that I have a new
photo to put online!

Thanks so much, and I hope to be back online in a few days (been awfully
busy here at work!)

Ross