Re: [MOL] A Joke/chick/les/Nanc [02012] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A Joke/chick/les/Nanc

Les, I sure am happy that Carla didn't throw tar on you before the feathers
started flying, this happened on your street, right?  And now you need help
with the blisters on the elephant, right?  I'll send my daughter over to help
you, as long as it isn't a pink elephant.   LOL
Love Ya ;>)
Nanc

In a message dated 8/24/98 7:19:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Lesnpeg@aol.com