Re: [MOL] Re: MOL Vicci--I went to the site and asked them to remove add [02006] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: MOL Vicci--I went to the site and asked them to remove add from MOL

Thanks Nancy!  I don't quite get how to do all that.  Seems like we were
getting an awful lot of them.  I appreciate your help.  How are you doing?
I haven't been posting a lot lately...trying to catch up on what I had been
putting off.  Give Don my best and tell him he's in my prayers.  You too,
Nanc.  Love Vicci