Re: [Fwd: [MOL] Vicci, John and Liz [02005] Medicine On Line

Re: [Fwd: [MOL] Vicci, John and Liz

Yes mam, I will keep a closer watch on all e-mails and cut John off at the
pass.  John, you take heed.....we are here to make you behave.  Although
I'm pretty sure your Auntie Lil wouldn't have you any other way.   Vicci