Re: [MOL] Vicci! [02004] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vicci!

Dear Lillian,  Just got back from Portland, a much needed break, to find my
kid in the hospital.  In last night and out this afternoon.  They aren't
sure what was going on.  Throwing up, flushed face, temp.,dehydrated.  He's
seems fine now but I will be watching him close.  Father took care of him
Sat. night.  He starts chemo again next week.  He did real good the first
time.  Takes a little compazine and ativan and did great.  He's getting
bored staying home but working in the yard etc.
I'm just so glad it was only your computer that was broken.  I'm glad your
back on line.  I hope your feeling ok and in good spirits my friend.
I'm fine and hanging in there.  Rich is a healthy kid and should do good.
After this chemo they will do chemo and radiation.  Hoping this works for
him too.  Meaning he doesn't get ill from the effects.
They thought he had toxic shock last night or a staff infection but nothing
came of it.  He thought he got sick eating cottage cheese but his 3 year
old ate some too and she was fine.  I guess these things are bound to
happen.
I need to write a little note to Cindy so I will go for now and try to
write more later.  Much love to you Lillian girlfriend!!!   Vicci

----------
> From: lillian B. Jennings <firefly@islc.net>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] Vicci!
> Date: Thursday, August 20, 1998 2:59 AM
>
> Auntie Lil is back on line and most grateful for it.  Thanks for being so
> concerned and I hope you will update me on how you are doing and how your
son is
> doing?  Love, Lillian
>
> Vicci Ewen wrote:
>
> > Dear Liz,
> > I've been working to hard to keep up on all the news but try to jump in
> > once in a while to see whats going on?  I was shocked to see your note
> > Lillian.  Where is she?  Is she not feeling well again.  Please let me
> > know.  Please put "Vicci" in the subject as I had a 1000 messages the
other
> > day and I just deleted them all and started over.
> > How's Yakima?  And how are you feeling?  Our weather here in Medford
just
> > cooled off and it's soooooo nice.  Portland was 68 the other day.
> > Take care friend,    Vicci

> > > From: Elizabeth Patterson <eapat@ewa.net>
> > > To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> > > Subject: [MOL] Lillian When will you be back on line?