Re: [MOL] Liz C, where are you? [01993] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz C, where are you?

Gosh Lil, I don't know, but we haven't heard from her for a while either.  Is
her e-mail address;  hart4hr@pacbell.net  I think I'll make a list of all of
us and when we don't hear from them for a couple days, I'll e-mail them.  I am
worried about Betsy, cause she was posting reg. now nothing.  Your shirt will
be in the Mail tomorrow.  I always have you on my mind to girl.
Love ya Sis,
Nanc